Header Ads

Header ADS

"MAYOR PETE" FUNDED BY ALLEGED EPSTEIN CLIENT

Buttigieg Epstein donor connection
Being a leader means making tough decisions, so I wonder what Presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg is going to do about one of his top donors being someone high up on the list of people accused of having sex with underage girls trafficked by Jefferey Epstein.

As reported by the Sun:

Documents filed with the Federal Election Committee reveal that Pete Buttigieg received a campaign donation from one of Jeffrey Epstein's former acquaintances.

Billionaire Glenn Dubin donated $2800 to the campaign in May of last year, just a few months before he was accused of statutory rape by an underage girl who was being trafficked by Epstein in documents unsealed by a federal court judge.::The Sun obtained a record of the donation, which was given on May 20, 2019 to Pete for America, Inc.

$2800 is the maximum personal donation allowed by US law. It is not known if Dubin donated to any other candidate.

The allegations against Dubin come from the most high-profile witness against Epstein's operations, Virginia Roberts, the same woman who accuses Prince Andrew of using her as an underage fuck toy.

Glenn Dubin: room service?
In a memoir she submitted during a defamation suit against Epstein's assistant Ghislaine Maxwell, Roberts alleges that Epstein sent her to the Breaker's Hotel in Palm Beach to have sex with Dubin while his pregnant wife was in the other room.

"I found Glen awaiting for me in the lounge room where I had to call out, 'Excuse me?' as I couldn't see him in the dark,' wrote Roberts. "There was a throw rug on the ground that he had already placed out as he began to strip down in preparation of the massage. Lying frontwards facing me with his exposed and ever growing manhood, I asked him to roll over to begin the massage. He complied with a cheeky smile and from his eagerness to show he was not shy indeed, I already knew where this was going to end up.

Mentally preparing for the end of the session he let me know when he was ready to begin the other side to my job and just like Jeffrey did the first time, he requested me to take off my clothes starting with my shirt.

When I complied, the requests kept coming in and before I could change my mind and run away, I was having intercourse with this man that was so comfortable doing all of this while his pregnant wife and children slept in the room beside us.

When he had climaxed, we both got up and dressed and he paid me a large tip even though Jeffrey would be the one to actually pay me for my time spent there. Just like it had all started, it had also ended so quickly and now that was that."

This is a tricky one for Pete, after all Dubin might be totally innocent. Does he take the money because "innocent until proved guilty" or does he send it back because "believe women"? Gee, it's hard being a politician. No wonder only weirdos want to do it.


Become a Patron!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.