Header Ads

Header ADS

ETHAN RALPH SPLITS FROM WIFE

Ethan and ex-wife Nora
Gamergate veteran, bloodsports pioneer, and host of the Killstream Ethan Ralph has amicably parted ways with his Pakistani wife of five years, releasing the following statement on his blog:

"Almost 5 years years ago, I met the best person I’ve ever known. The first time I talked to her was on air, in front of you all. In some ways, it was kind of a fairy tale. But, we’re in real life, as you know. Ordinarily, it wouldn’t really be any of your business what goes on with my marriage, but I’ve always been real with the viewers and readers. So, I’m writing you this statement today.

"Nora and I have gotten divorced. We still love and care for each other, and we’ll always be friends. But, we’re headed down two different paths. I used to make fun of these kinda of statements, and I probably still will. In this case, however, it’s 100% true. Our life together, due to these divergent paths, has simply become unmanageable. There is no smoking gun, or juicy dirt here. It’s just not gonna work and we have to move on.

"I’m a tabloid guy, so, I realize how this will be played by some. I do not begrudge them that. I also have no ill will towards Nora. She stuck by me throughout the toughest time in my life and I will always be grateful for that. Now, it’s time for us to part ways, but I absolutely could not have accomplished what I have without her. I wish her the best, as she does me. I could wax poetic about her qualities for quite some time, but, I will just say that she’s awesome and I want her to have all the success in the world.

"I guess that’s about it! Thank you for the support. It means a lot to me, as it meant a lot to her over the years. I won’t have much more to say on this topic, well, besides the occasional self-deprecating joke. But, I appreciate you reading this here today.

"As always, the show must go on…and it will.

"Thank you.
Sincerely,
Ethan Ralph"


2 comments

Anonymous said...

this is retarded and gay

Anonymous said...

I disagree, it is gay and retarded

Powered by Blogger.