Header Ads

Header ADS

WOMAN FACES BACKLASH OVER TWEET SHE TWEETED ABOUT TWEET SOMEBODY ELSE TWEETED

She tweet therefore she am.
What an age to be alive in! Thanks to social media there is no shortage of groundbreaking news happening all the time. In fact a veritable tsunami of it washes over us on an almost second-to-second basis. 

The latest epoch-defining moment is the backlash that a woman is facing on social media after she tweeted a tweet about the thing that someone else tweeted about...I think.

I am not sure what the initial tweet was about -- or maybe my brain just forced me to forget it so that it would still have enough capacity to continue absorbing oxygen from my bloodstream -- but that tweet caused the woman to tweet about the tweet, and that tweet -- I mean the tweet about the tweet -- caused the backlash on social media, which resulted in countless other tweets being tweeted, many of them retweeting one or both of the earlier tweets.

Really, it simply doesn't get better than this. 

Or does it? 

What if the woman who tweeted about the tweet then tweets about all the other tweets that are retweeting her tweet, leading to yet another tsunami or even an avalanche or volcanic eruption of tweets in response to that tweet? 

I really don't think I could handle all that excitement. Please prepare a darkened room for me to go and have a lie-down in.



Become a Patron!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.