Header Ads

Header ADS

HEIMBACH FREE FOR NOW AND BINGE WATCHING "A HANDMAID'S TALE"


Matt Heimbach, the disgraced leader of the Traditionalist Worker Party (TWP), has been released from prison after serving a 38-day sentence for breaking parole on a suspended sentence from 2017.

Heimbach, aged 27, was jailed following an assault on his father-in-law and fellow TWP member Matt Parrott, aged 36, which took place when Parrott caught Heimbach fucking his wife Jessica.

Since his release, Heimbach has been in touch with the Jewish Leftist smear site the Southern Poverty Law Center, which asked him what he plans to do next. Heimbach replied:

“Catching up on Season 2 of The Handmaid's Tale.”

This is a reference to the TV series set in a future dystopia where traditionalist values are brought back to deal with a demographic crisis. 

Heimbach favourite: A Handmaid's Tale

The SPLC also asked Heimbach if he would attend either of the rallies this August to mark the one-year anniversary of the Unite the Right rally:

“Nah, between work and watching The Handmaid's Tale, I’ve been told that Orange is the New Black is pretty good.” 

Heimbach was also contacted by news site Talking Point Memo. He told the site that the TWP was defunct and that he was no longer involved in politics.

“I’m just focusing on my responsibilities and duties. To my family — and God.

Matt Parrot, who was also contacted by TPM, said that his new "full-time job" involved being "a single dad," implying that he is now separated from his slut wife.

“I decisively failed at my original mission which was to be a voice for working class white folks, and ended up in the middle of the most humiliating white trash spectacle of the year,” Parrott told TPM by phone. "I could not have possibly down a worse job with my original plan and I give up.”

Parrott emphasised that he was completely finished with politics. 

“I'm not just done for now, I’m done with politics forever.”

Heimbach will face a new trial in September for the assault on Parrott.

2 comments

yoghi.llama said...

Who'd like to bet he comes back into the limelight as a fully "reformed" anti-racist?

Anonymous said...

I wrote him, he replied. He is one of us, the good men. Parrot is the traitor.

Powered by Blogger.