Header Ads

Header ADS

TRUMP: "AMERICAN JEWS HATE ISRAEL"


In a recent interview with Israeli journalist Barak Ravid, ex-President Donald Trump accused American Jews of hating Israel, in particular naming the Sulzberger family which runs the New York Times. In the previously unreleased excerpt, he also  made the point that the most pro-Israeli group in America are Christian evangelicals:

There's people in this country that are Jewish who no longer love Israel. I’ll tell you, the evangelical Christians love Israel more than the Jews in this country. It used to be that Israel had absolute power over Congress, and today I think it's the exact opposite. And I think Obama and Biden did that. And yet in the election, they still get a lot of votes from Jewish people, which tells you that the Jewish people, and I've said this for a long time, the Jewish people in the United States either don't like Israel or don't care about Israel. I mean, you look at the New York Times, the New York Times hates Israel, hates them. And they’re Jewish people that run the New York Times. I mean, the Sulzberger family.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.