Header Ads

Header ADS

IRAQIS REVEAL HOW TRUMP TRIED TO BLACKMAIL THEIR GOVERNMENT FOR OIL


The hit ordered by President Trump on the Iranian general Qasem Soleimani at Baghdad Airport was an action that revealed a deeply disrespectful attitude to Iraq, its government and its people. But it seems it was not a one-off. Instead was part of a pattern of diplomatic, economic, and military abuse by America towards Iraq.

The goal of this abuse was to get U.S.-backed control of Iraq's oil revenue, according to the outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi, who spoke at the recent meeting of the Iraqi parliament to discuss ending the presence of U.S. troops in the country.

As reported by the Moon of Alabama blog, Mahdi accused the Americans of using gangster tactics to get what they want. Mahdi said:

"The Americans are the ones who destroyed the country and wreaked havoc on it. They are those who refuse to complete building the electrical system and infrastructure projects. They have bargained for the reconstruction of Iraq in exchange for giving up 50% of Iraqi oil imports, so I refused and decided to go to China and concluded an important and strategic agreement with it, and today Trump is trying to cancel this important agreement.

After my return from China, Trump called me and asked me to cancel the agreement, so I also refused, and he threatened me with massive demonstrations that would topple me. Indeed, the demonstrations started and then Trump called, threatening to escalate in the event of non-cooperation and responding to his wishes, so that the third party [US forces] would target the demonstrators and security forces and kill them from the highest structures and the US embassy in an attempt to pressure me and submit to his wishes and cancel the China agreement, so I did not respond and submitted my resignation and the Americans still insist to this day on canceling the China agreement and when the defense minister said that who kills the demonstrators is a third party [US forces], Trump called me immediately and physically threatened me and the defense minister in the event of talking about the third party
[US forces]."

Just remember, the Russians buying a thousand dollars of Facebook ads is "interference in America's political system," but this is apparently OK and normal.

Become a Patron!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.