Header Ads

Header ADS

ISLAMIC TERRO.....


There has been yet another Muslim terrorist attack in Belgium. This time.... 

Sorry, my fingers just fell asleep on the keyboard... This is so fucking boring. I mean this is exactly the same old shit as X-number of weeks/months ago. 

Nobody cared then and nobody gives a flying fuck now. 

Yawn! 

Look, nothing changed then and nothing will change now, or the next few hundred/thousand/ million times this will happen in the future.

Really, a couple of dead lady cops? Is that all they've got? 

I need at least 20+ dead to get out of bed for an "Allah akbar" story. I mean I really need to be pumped up in order to clear the thick layer of dust off my "thoughts and prayers" and "this must be the last time" cliches.

Three dead -- four if you count the kebab. Honestly I can't even be bothered. 

Even the images are crap. I'm using the so-called "best" one at the top of the page -- the soulful pose of the grim professional reduced to tears, LOL! WHAT A F**KING CLICHE!  But even that's pretty boring.

Not as bad as this one, though, which just shows a badly parked van:


Or this one:


Yes, just a bunch of idiots standing around waiting to be told what to do because they don't f**king have a clue. 

I think that tells you everything you need to know.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.