Header Ads

Header ADS

WHAT A TAKEI THING TO DO: GEORGE "SEXUALLY ASSAULTED" HEART-BROKEN MODEL

Takei about to break the Prime Directive and attempt the "Vulcan Anal Meld."

Star Trek's original "token Oriental," George Takei, is the latest Hollywood star to be embroiled in a disgusting sex scandal, Takei, 80, who played Lieutenant Sulu in the original series and subsequent movie spin offs, has been accused of sexually assaulting a young male model he lured to his apartment and plied with alcohol in 1981.
 
The alleged victim, Scott R. Brunton, reported his experiences to the Hollywood Reporter, saying that gay rights activist Takei sexually assaulted him while he was emotionally distraught over a failed relationship, after getting him drunk. At the time Takei was 43 or 44 and Brunton was 23.
"This happened a long time ago, but I have never forgotten it. It is one of those stories you tell with a group of people when people are recounting bizarre instances in their lives, this always comes up. I have been telling it for years, but I am suddenly very nervous telling it."
Switching from his more famous role as the chief communication officer of the Starship Enterprise, Takei instead played the part of a sexual predator, ironically using lots of enterprise and communication skills in his more sinister role by befriending and consoling Brunton who was heartbroken after a romantic break-up.
"He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton says. "He was a great ear. He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve." 
After getting Brunton back to his apartment, the drink continued to flow.
"We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out.

The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."
Before reporting the story, the Hollywood Reporter checked with four longtime friends of Brunton, who all said that he had confided in them about the Takei encounter years ago. This strongly suggests that this is not an opportunistic made-up story, but instead something that the alleged victim has felt it was necessary to suppress because of the power of the Hollywood elite. 

In the original Star Trek series the crew of the enterprise tried to avoid doing harm to sensitive alien civilisations. 

Too bad that gay members of the cast like George Takei were not issued their own Prime Directive not to interfere in the sensitive emotional and sexual life of men young enough to be their own sons.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

George has the "right" as a faggot to have sex with any young boy just as women have a "right" to murder their babies. don't be denying him his "right".

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Lt. Sulu was preparing to fire some fuckton torpedoes up the faggot's shuttle bay.

Powered by Blogger.