Header Ads

Header ADS

"LUSTING" HOFFMAN: DIRTY DUSTIN WHIMPERS LIKE A BITCH OVER SEX ALLEGATIONS

"I can't get the dirt Hoff this man."
Since Weinstein went down, the dominoes have kept on falling in Tinsel Town, with the next on the A-list being "Rainman" actor Dustin Hoffman

Hoffman, one of the biggest stars in Hollywood in the 70s and 80s, used his star power to sexually harass a 17-year-old actress, and cause her "deep psychological scars" that should be worth a few million dollars in a civil case. 

The actor, who is now 80, made "sustained, unwanted sexual advances" on the teenager in 1985, while she interned on the set of the TV movie "Death of a Salesman."

Hoffman doing "hoffer hand" with his young victim.
As reported by the Independent:
"He asked me to give him a foot massage my first day on set; I did," Anna Graham Hunter wrote in a guest column for The Hollywood Reporter. "He was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked about sex to me and in front of me. One morning I went to his dressing room to take his breakfast order; he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, ‘I’ll have a hard-boiled egg … and a soft-boiled clitoris.’ His entourage burst out laughing. I left, speechless. Then I went to the bathroom and cried."

Hunter recorded Hoffman's alleged advances in a diary at the time, one reading: “Today, when I was walking Dustin to his limo, he felt my ass four times. I hit him each time, hard, and told him he was a dirty old man."
Instead of "owning" his pervy behaviour like a chad and bragging about it, Hoffman sheepishly apologised in a shitty statement that was probably written for him by his nurse: 
"I have the utmost respect for women and feel terrible that anything I might have done could have put her in an uncomfortable situation. I am sorry. It is not reflective of who I am."
He then jumped out of his bath chair and ran through the streets of Los Angeles as if he was being chased by a Nazi dentist.  

1 comment

Robert What? said...

I remember working in an office in Manhattan back in the 1980s before the mass psychosis hit our society. There was lots of baudy talk and the women could give as well as they could get. All that was needed if a guy stepped over the line - which rarely happened - was for the woman to give him a good back hand right across the mazzard. When did men - and women - become such pussies?

Powered by Blogger.