Header Ads

Header ADS

HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRE: HARVEY THE BLOODSUCKER ...LITERALLY


With every revelation the Harvey Weinstein scandal keeps getting worse and worse. The latest disclosure paints the perverted Hollywood film producer as a literal bloodsucker, literally drinking the menstrual blood of his victim, Mimi Haleyi, a former production assistant, who was lured to the his New York apartment where he forced himself on her. 

As reported by Indiewire:
"The alleged sexual assault occurred after Weinstein returned from Paris. Haleyi says Weinstein invited her over to his SoHo apartment and she agreed in order to 'maintain a relationship.' When she arrived, she says Weinstein was 'all over me making sexual advances,' to which she continuously objected. Haleyi informed Weinstein that she was on her period and therefore there was 'no way' anything sexual was going to happen.

'He wouldn’t take no for an answer and backed me into a room which was not lit, but looked like a kid’s bedroom with drawings on the walls,' she said. 'He held me down on the bed, I tried to get him off of me but it was impossible. He was extremely persistent and physically overpowering.He then orally forced himself on me while I was on my period. He even pulled my tampon out. I was in disbelief. I would not have wanted anyone to do that with me even if the person had been a romantic partner.”
What is most shocking about this revelation is that we constantly blame evil anti-Semites for calling Jews like Weinstein "bloodsucking vampires" and tell them to stop using such medieval "blood libels" against this much maligned ethnic group. But then Harvey goes and ruins it all by literally sucking on the blood of one of his victims. 


1 comment

Robert What? said...

I have it on good authority that Soros stays alive by drinking the blood of murdered children.

Powered by Blogger.