Header Ads

Header ADS

ROOSH WITHDRAWS "BANG" BOOKS FROM SALE - IS HE REALLY GIVING UP THE PUSSY FOR GOD?


Roosh, one of the acknowledged giants of the Manosphere, has finally come to the conclusion that all that pussy chasing was merely an attempt to fill a god-sized hole in his own tortured soul. 

The Iranian pick-up "guru," who has spent the last decade attempting to bang chicks and write about it, has decided to remove all his "Bang" books from sale, plus any other titles where he promotes the Pick-Up Artist lifestyle. 

He has also started using increasingly moralistic and religious terminology, like "fornication," "damnation," "sinner," and "evil" in his announcements and occasional live streams. 

As he explained on his website

This action coincides with my decision to forbid casual sex discussion on my forum, though not discussion of other game mechanics like meeting women and dating. I will share more about these decisions in the future, but as of now I’ll say that I can no longer be a central node that men use to commit morally questionable acts. In other words, I don’t want my work to be actively used to lead men into sin or to enable them to commit it, and while it’s true that “evil” can lead to good, as it did in my case, though at excruciating cost, I don’t want to directly aid men in evil pursuits. If you’re not a believer, it is unlikely you will understand the nature of these decisions and similar ones that will come in the future.

Another change I’ve made on my web store is that I don’t entice you with juicy upsell offers that include books which teach fornication if the book you’re buying is not of that topic. For example, in the past, if you wanted to buy a book like A Dead Bat In Paraguay, I would show you an upsell offer that included all of my fornication guides, but now the offer includes only two other memoirs.

For now, I’ve decided not to unpublish Game because of the large percentage of men who are using it in relationships and for marriages, in spite of the fact that it does contain fornication advice. Instead, I edited the sales page to tone down the sexual benefits that could be received from it.

The withdrawn books include: Bang, Bang Poland, Bang Ukraine, Bang Iceland, Don’t Bang Denmark, Bang Lithuania, Bang Estonia, Don’t Bang Latvia, Roosh’s Argentina Compendium, Roosh’s Brazil Compendium, and Bang Colombia

This sudden 180-degree turn suggests that, rather than a moral and spiritual regeneration, Roosh may in fact be going through something of mid-life crisis and possibly even a mental breakdown. Although it is also possible that this could be a crafty attempt to rebrand himself, now that the bottom has fallen out of the PUA market and he has become one of the most deplatformed people on the internet. 

Time will reveal all. 

Become a Patron!

3 comments

Judgment Day said...

"Roosh" is a piece of shit, and anybody who ever followed or liked him is also a piece of shit.

Anonymous said...

Once again, I want to ask the following question: Has Roosh ever had a genuinely, original thought or come to a conclusion on his own?

The guy seems to follow whatever is trendy at the moment.

Jalce said...

Having followed him since reading his Game books around 8 years ago, I saw this coming a mile off. And there's no "catch" to it as far as I can see; his actions deny him income, while doing nothing to prevent him from being smeared and deplatformed on the basis of his past work.

Powered by Blogger.