Header Ads

Header ADS

DILBERT CREATOR CALLS GOOGLE "CRIMINAL" FOR LABELLING HIM A "NAZI"


Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams has launched a withering attack on GOOGLE, the tech giant, after its image search results showed photo-shopped images of him as a Nazi.

In a Periscope live-streaming broadcast on Twitter, the 61-year-old cartoonist even called GOOGLE's behaviour "criminal" and accused the state-supported virtual monopoly of trying to ruin his life.

"Is there any chance in the whole FUCKING world that Google is not trying to ruin my life? Am I overreacting? Is there even the smallest Chance the Google isn't trying to FUCK my whole life right in public? Now I'm open to the possibility, I'm open to the possibility that this is accidental. but I think so. and don't you think I need an explanation from Google? This is criminal in my opinion."

Doing an image search live on Periscope, Scott demonstrated how GOOGLE was effectively labelling him as a Nazi:

The first three [images] are just ordinary pictures, but the fourth and the fifth are photo-shopped pictures of me wearing Nazi uniform. Now, these are real pictures that people have memed up on Twitter and somewhere else, but here's the thing if you click through to those pictures, they are the least smallest most minor mention of me compared to everything I've been doing for years...

If you click through it goes to a fake Twitter account that's pretending to be me that has only 15 followers. Do you think that a fake Twitter account with 15 followers would have enough traffic that Google’s algorithm would pick that of all the pictures there are of me? There a lot of pictures of me in the public domain and in articles. I was probably in 25 major articles last year alone, and this one little 15-user, fake Twitter account is the fourth image that comes up, and then the 5th image is another Photoshopped image of me in a Nazi uniform, and if you click on that it goes to this tiny little blog-like thing that doesn't even have this picture."

We also Googled Adams to see what kind of images come up, and he is clearly right, although the Nazi images are now 5th and 7th.


Adams accused GOOGLE of trying to ruin his life, for no other reason besides the fact that he comments a lot on President Trump:

You may or may not know that I'm not a Conservative, but I talk about President Trump all the time, and I guess that's enough. I guess that's enough. 

Recently the SJW-run tech giant, which is notorious for its extreme and Orwellian Left-wing bias, has been facing questions from Congress about its blatant attempt to interfere in America's democratic processes by deplatforming Conservatives and Right-wingers and boosting Leftists.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Recommend we start promoting and using the Bing.com search engine as an alternative to Google. Yes, Bing is run by Microsoft, which is not much better than Google. However, it will at least start to give Google some competition, which is a good thing. It's true there are other non-Google search engines out there we can use, however I have tried them and found them to be much less impressive and less elegant than Bing. Also, the other alternatives to Bing are much farther behind in marketshare than Bing is with Google. We need to find ways to increase the search engine competition and Bing is one way to do that.

Powered by Blogger.